Metrowest EA Degree
September 26 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 pm CDTFree
The Grand Lodge of Minnesota will be presenting the Entered Apprentice Degree in accordance with the Grand Master’s August 6th, 2020 edict. Advanced registration is required and seating is limited, please RSVP below to hold your space. Priority will be given to cast, candidates, and candidate mentors (candidates from the host area get the priority).
Doors will open at 8:30 am and the event will get underway at 9:00 am.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols:
• If you have been exposed to the virus, stay home.
• If you have a temperature above 100.4, stay home.
• If you are exhibiting any of the following symptoms: cough, Short of breath, diarrhea, sore throat, loss of smell, change in taste, runny nose, body aches, headache, fatigue, STAY HOME!
• Masks are required at all times within lodge buildings.
• No food or drink is allowed inside Lodge buildings.